Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Only Have a Brother, But...

Update: They'll be in the card sections of the stores, not on the book racks - yes, you're supposed to send them in envelopes!This is a 20 page hardcover book of my artwork published by American Greetings. You may recognize some of the images, as they're all card-product I created in the past years. It's certainly nice to see my name credited as the Illustrator on the title page! The lettering on the cover (specifically the weird green cut-out shape they used) seems very awkward to me, but I had no say in the matter.




Can be found in American Greetings stores nationwide (possibly also Carlton and Gibson stores - they're all the same thing).

1 comment:

Sas said...

Oh this is so beautiful lovely :)

I wish I could get it overhere in the Netherlands too. I am sure my sister would love it :)))

Take care,

Sas